What a boring day. I think I like Monday better than Thursday. At least on Monday you expect it to suck. Thursday is just Friday's cocktease. Anyway, I digress.
Yesterday was awesome. I went exploring in the woods for two hours. I found a camp looking thing that had a drawer with some socks in it, a bowl of water, two canteens, the head of a broom and a knife with a sharpener. Needless to say, that is where I spent the least amount of time during my adventure. I tried to cross what looked like a beaver dam, but it was impossible. I also lost my desire to keep trying when the dog that followed me the entire trip went headfirst into a hole it found and started barking like crazy. I'm not getting rabies from some goddamn beaver. Anyway, I can't believe I've lived here for ten years and this is the first time I've completely explored the woods directly behind my house. There's this awesome creek and everything. Maybe I'll go back later this week. (Not today though, it's waaaaaay too cold outside.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL Thursday is just Friday's cocktease. That made me laugh like whoa. :p
ReplyDeleteDid you hear any banjos in the woods? And did you make sure to wear your Davey Crockett hat? >:(
Lmao, did you just walk into someone's campsite and rut around through their drawers?
ReplyDeleteUltra-rude. :)
It was just a drawer, not a whole cabinet. I didn't actually touch anything. It all just happened to be out for me to see.
ReplyDelete