Seriously, what the fuck. More people I knew in high school have had kids than I can count on both hands. I mean, really. Condoms exist, you know. You don't HAVE to get pregnant. Or, lets just throw that one out the window. Keep it in your goddamn pants people. If you aren't old enough to fully (and I'm mean FULLY) support yourself AND a kid, then just stop. I'm just in shock at the amount of people I used to know who are either pregnant, or have recently had children. Some not surprising, some very surprising. Jesus.
(Also goes to show you how much everyone sticks the the bible in the god forsaken Jesus town)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Shit yeah, people are stupid as hell.
ReplyDeleteLOL I totally know what you mean. There are tons of people that I knew in high school who are either pregnant or had kids. Some are Mormon and got married early, graduated from college, and have a family now, but most aren't like that. It's like people don't know what birth control is. Sheesh. Beaners are the worst offenders. There should be a rule in order just like China.
ReplyDeleteIf you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em!
Ew.
ReplyDeleteBabies smell bad :@
Don't go to their house, you'll get barf on you >_>
sorry that is the way it was intended....
ReplyDeletedon't tell me you don't smell if you don't bath after farting a lot.