Lately I've been listening to a lot of music from when I was just a wee lad, and it has me wondering...why?
I think I know. It reminds me of no worries. When all that was on my mind was what song was currently on the radio. I remember certain days when I hear a specific song. I'm taken back to the 90s where, aside from the joke that was elementary school, the only thing you had to worry about was what to play when you got outside, or who your best friend of the day was.
It seems like all I do is worry these days. Hell, even when there's nothing to worry about, I worry about worrying so much. Worrying about the future, jobs, money, school and trying to maintain the few relationships that have managed to stick over the years.
Man, this blog thing is healthy. I'm my own shrink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

90s music = teh kewl. >:( RUMPSHAKER! lol
ReplyDeleteYeah, I also worry too much. I hate it when I can't sleep because I feel so anxious. I hope things will get to a point where I can worry less. It's too exhausting. :o